Finding your suitable readers for vtech alphabey apple is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for vtech alphabey apple including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
703 reviews analysed
1. VTech Alphabet Apple
- Interactive toddler learning toy with light-up talking worm slider
- 26 light-up letter buttons, movable clock hand and carry handle for portability
- Alphabet toy worm acts as the guide during games and learning
- the clock has a movable hand that introduces time concepts
- Features 8 toddler learning activities with different progressive learning levels
- introduces phonics, words, time concepts, music and more
- Early learning center comes with 29 songs and melodies with blinking lights that promote verbal and visual discovery
- This pre-K toy is designed to teach kids ages 2 to 5 years old
- 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
Vtech Alphabet Apple
Take a bite out of learning with the Alphabet Apple by VTech! Eight learning activities teach letters, spelling, time concepts and so much more. With light-up buttons, melodies and a cute interactive worm, this is one apple that can’t go rotten! The Alphabet Apple by VTech will introduce your child to a whole new world of learning! Eight learning activities teach animals, objects and words, phonics, letters, spelling and time concepts. Press the light-up alphabet buttons to hear the 26 cheerful melodies and sound effects. This fun learning toy also features a cute singing worm that sings songs and interacts with your child.
- 26 light-up letter buttons
- Large Worm button for surprise responses
- Clock with moveable hand
- 8 modes of play
- Carry handle
- Product Measures: 12.60 W x 11.40 H x 2.10 D (all inches)
- Recommended Ages: 2 years and up
2. LeapFrog My Own Leaptop, Green
- Learn about the alphabet, spell your name and more on a pretend play Leapfrog computer built for kids.
- Customize My Own Leaptop to help your child spell his or her name.
- Leapfrog new, larger screen makes the pretend computer play even bigger, featuring 26 fun animal animations! Tap away in 4 learning modes, including ABCs, Messages, Games, and Music.
- Send and receive pretend emails, learn letters and animal names, and sing along with 16 songs and melodies.
- Pretend to be like Mom and Dad with fun computer role-play, such as emailing with Scout, and a take-along handle. Ages 2-4 years
- Alphabet and early vocabulary learning is reinforced with every tap of a letter as children play on a laptop made just for them.
- Fun animations bring the learning to life, and children are able to pretend to exchange emails with Scout!
3. LeapFrog Letter Band Phonics Jam Toy
- Tad and his letter factory friends sing their letter names and sounds and show children how to spell three-letter words
- Light-up instrument buttons accompany the letter band by saying their names and playing their sounds and music
- Tad leads the letter band by playing his guitar and singing the ABC song in addition to playing a fun phonics challenge
- Explore a wide selection of interactive activities through five learning modes that include letters & phonics, spelling, game, music and jukebox
Join Tad and his Letter Factory friends as they explore letters and music in the Letter Band Phonics Jam. Hear each letter sing its name and sound by pressing the 26 letter buttons, or learn to spell three-letter words by following along with Tad. Get to know Tad’s instrument friends by pressing their light-up buttons to discover their names and how they sound. Tad also plays the guitar and sings the ABC song. Jam along with Tad and the letter band!
4. LeapFrog Dino’s Delightful Day Alphabet Book, Green
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds to introduce ABCs to your little one through a charming tale
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud, or enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story
- Number buttons along Dino’s back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills. 2AA batteries are included for demo purposes, replace new batteries for regular use. Product dimensions: 12.3″ Wide x 12.5″ Height x 2.7″ Depth
5. VTech Write & Learn Creative Center (Frustration Free Packaging)
- Learning toy magnetic drawing board provides a fun way to get a head start on learning how to write with writing and drawing activities
- Pre-k learning toy has animated Demonstrations that allow children to follow along and learn proper stroke order for uppercase and lowercase letters
- Doodler allows toddlers to customize the creative center with your child’s name to teach them how to learn to write their name step-by-step
- stencil toy teaches children how to draw by progressing from simple lines and shapes to 26 different objects
- little artists explore creativity by drawing pictures
- Includes 2 AA batteries for demo use only (new batteries for regular use) and a stylus for drawing
- great toddler travel toy is intended for ages 3 to 6 years
The write and learn creative center by VTech provides children with an interactive and fun way to give them a head start on how to write. Animated demonstrations help preschoolers follow along to learn proper stroke order for uppercase and lowercase letters. Customize the creative center with your child’s name and the screen will show them how to write it step-by-step. Choose a drawing activity and your child will learn to draw by progressing from simple lines and shapes to 26 different objects. Your little artist can then explore their creativity by drawing their own pictures with the included stencils and stamps while listening to the cheerful music. Requires 2 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use). intended for ages 3 to 6 years.
6. VTech Lil’ Speller Phonics Station
- Made in USA or Imported
- Animated pictures on the LCD reinforce word recognition and bring words to life
- plug in ABC blocks to spell a 200+ 3 letter words
- Early learning center allows you to learn letter names and sounds by plugging them in one by one
- 4 interactive games included
- Educational ABC block toy teaches letters, letter order, rhyming, words and phonics
- 26 letter blocks included plus 4 duplicate letter blocks
- Interactive “Spelling Bee” offers animations that are both encouraging and reinforcing
- all letter blocks are stored in the included compartment on the toy
- Spelling toy is intended for kids ages 3 to 6
- 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
The Lil’ Speller Phonics Station by VTech helps your child learn letters and their sounds one by one or build more than 200 words. Fun sounds, melodies and the animated LCD screen bring words to life.
7. LEGO DUPLO My First Alphabet Truck 10915 ABC Letters Learning Toy for Toddlers, Fun Kids’ Educational Building Toy, New 2020 (36 Pieces)
- Introduce toddlers to their ABCs with these LEGO DUPLO alphabet bricks that inspire creative building, imaginative play and alphabet learning, all in one alphabet truck-full of imaginative fun!
- As toddlers stack LEGO DUPLO letter bricks onto the truck, they improve their fine motor skills, become familiar with the letters of the alphabet, and soon learn to spell basic words like F-U-N!
- Includes 26 LEGO DUPLO letter bricks, each with a letter from the English alphabet, 10 assorted LEGO Bricks, and a LEGO DUPLO truck
- With its cute characters and colorful, easy-to-handle bricks, this educational LEGO toddlers’ toy makes a great holiday, birthday or any-other-day gift for boys and girls ages 18 months and up
- The LEGO DUPLO truck measures over 4” (12cm) high and 2” (7cm) long and combines with other LEGO DUPLO sets to expand kids’ creative play and learning possibilities
With the LEGO DUPLO Alphabet Truck, preschoolers can combine creative building, imaginative play and learning the alphabet. It’s the ultimate playful learning toy for toddlers! They’ll improve their fine motor skills as they stack the letter bricks onto the back of the truck. When they role-play imaginative adventures with the boy, girl and bear, they develop their visual-spatial awareness. The 26 letter bricks provide lots of opportunities to become familiar with the letters of the alphabet and improve language skills. And as parents and caregivers join in the fun, they share precious developmental milestones with their little builder. LEGO DUPLO playsets put open-ended play, self-expression and learning into toddlers’ hands. They’re designed to be the best toys for preschoolers’ needs – so little hands can’t wait to get hold of the toddler-friendly bricks and start building!
8. VTech Sort & Discover Activity Cube (Frustration Free Packaging)
- The sort and discover activity cube features five sides of fun activities
- features 75+ songs, sounds, melodies and phrases and instruction-clean with a damp cloth
- Your little one will love exploring seven fun activities and two electronic panels that introduce colors, numbers, animals and more
- 5 piano keys introduce numbers, colors and music
- Turn the book page, twist the spinner and slide the animals to develop fine motor skills
- book page plays two nursery rhymes
- spinner lights up and introduces animals and objects
- The activity cube also develops hand-eye coordination with the shape sorter and colorful shape blocks
- includes 4 colorful shape blocks
- Requires 2 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use
- intended for ages 9 months to 3 years
9. Osmo – Genius Starter Kit for iPad (NEW VERSION) – Ages 6-10 – (Osmo Base Included)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & Award winning learning games that interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a child’s game pieces & actions to life (no Wi-Fi necessary for game play).
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 6-10+. Games are designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning.
- TEACHING: Shapes & placing in designs (Tangram), problem solving/early physics (Newton), creative drawing skills (masterpiece), counting with numbers/dice (numbers), letters, spelling & vocabulary (words).
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Osmo base for iPad, Tangram pieces, numbers tiles, words tiles, stackable storage for each game & 5 game apps: numbers, Tangram, words, Newton, and masterpiece.
- OSMO PROMISE: Designed with fun & learning in mind, in Palo Alto, California. 90 day Warranty. An iPad & Osmo Base (iPad is not included) are required to play. Compatible iPads: iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad (4th Generation), iPad (5th Generation), iPad (6th Generation), iPad (7th Generation), iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 5, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 3, and the 9.7-inch and 10.5-inch iPad Pro. Osmo is currently NOT compatible with the 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9. Fire Tablet is not compatible with this base.
Osmo learning games makes it fun for children to learn, using toys as teaching tools. Osmo is magic! In 2013, Osmo created a fun-filled & Award winning learning games that interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad and/or fire tablet, bringing a child’s game pieces & actions to life (no Wi-Fi necessary for game play). Osmo merges tactile exploration with innovative technology, actively engaging children in the learning process. Osmo games develop a wide range of skills, varying skills based on each game, including: creativity, problem-solving, confidence gaining, child-led, hands-on, gender-neutral, curriculum Inclusion, social/emotional skills, STEM/steam (science, technology, engineering Math & art) and many more educational capabilities. Games are designed for children between the ages of 3-11+ and include beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Genius starter kit for iPad focuses on the following game play: shapes & placing in designs (tangram), problem solving/early physics (Newton), creative drawing skills (masterpiece), counting with numbers/dice (numbers), letters, spelling & vocabulary (words). approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 31, 000 classrooms. Tag your photos on social media with #osmonaut to be featured!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vtech Alphabey Apple for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!