Finding your suitable readers for magenta smarthome wall switch is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for magenta smarthome wall switch including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
785 reviews analysed
1. Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch for Wall & Ceiling Lights, PD-6WCL-WH, White, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant
- Works with Amazon Alexa to support dimming through voice control (Smart Bridge required, Alexa device and Smart Bridge sold separately)
- Replaces an existing switch and installs in 3 steps in as little as 15 minutes
- Ideal dimmer for all homes, as it does not require a neutral
- Can control up to 17 bulbs per circuit (based on 8.5W LED bulb, 60W incandescent equivalent)
- Tested and recommended for use with over 1,000 bulbs (for recommended LEDs, please see “Technical Specification”) and works with up to 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 600W incandescent/halogen bulbs
- For added convenience use with Pico remote (PJ2-3BRL-GXX-L01) to turn lights on/off or raise/lower to adjust brightness
- For multi-location applications, use with Caseta Wall Mount Kit (PJ2-WALL-WH-L01, sold separately)
- Works with your voice assistant or smart phone via the FREE Lutron app for iOS AND Android (Smart Bridge required)
- Connects with more leading smart home brands (including Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Nest, Serena shades, and Sonos) than any other leading smart lighting control brand (Smart Bridge required)
- Includes (1) Caseta Wireless Smart Dimmer Switch
- Coordinating wallplate sold separately
2. TP-LINK HS200P3 Kasa Smart WiFi Switch (3-Pack) Control Lighting from Anywhere, Easy in-Wall Installation (Single-Pole Only), No Hub Required, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, White
- Control from Anywhere – Turn Electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app (compatible w/Android & iOS)
- Voice Control – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- Guided install: No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs. Auxiliary switch configurations. The Kasa Smart app guides you through easy step-by-step installation
- Full Lighting Solution – Replace standard switches with the Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, dim bulbs with the Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, Dimmer or use the Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch. Kasa app guides through installation
- Peace of Mind with Quality and Design – Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switches are UL certified ensuring safety and reliability with the user experience. Note : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
Control your lights, ceiling fans, and other fixtures from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switches. The smart switches install as easily as a traditional light switch, and connect to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the Kasa Smart app
3. Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Single Pole/3-way Dimmer Switch Starter Kit, P-BDG-PKG1W-A, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant
- Control your existing light bulbs (dimmable LEDs, incandescent and halogen) plus other connected devices easily from anywhere using the FREE Lutron app for iOS and Android
- Schedule lights simply to turn on or off at specific times or at sunrise / sunset
- schedules automatically adjust with changing seasons and Daylight Savings time, so no one ever comes home to a dark house
- Works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Carrier Cor, Ecobee, the Google Assistant, Nest, Honeywell, Logitech, Samsung SmartThings, Sonos, Serena Shades and more
- Can be used in single-pole, 3-way, or multi-location applications
- Lutron Pico Wallplate Bracket included for 3-way installation
- Connect up to 50 Lutron devices (Caseta dimmers, Serena shades and Pico remotes using the Smart Bridge to expand to other rooms
- Caseta in-wall dimmer installs easily in as little as 15 minutes and is an ideal solution, even for older homes, as it does not require a neutral wire
- Includes (1) Smart Bridge, (1) Caseta In-Wall Dimmer, (1) Pico Remote Control (1) Pico Wallplate Bracket. Everyday Value $139.90.
Adjusting lights and shades from a smart phone has never been easier, more reliable, or affordable. Experience the ultimate convenience with the Lutron Caseta Wireless dimmer, Pico remote control and Smart Bridge. The wireless dimmer gives you the ability to set the right light for any activity whether it’s reading, watching TV, entertaining, or having a casual dinner. The dimmer works up to 600 watts of incandescent or halogen and 150 watts of dimmable LED or dimmable CFL. Control the lights from anywhere in the room by using the Pico remote control by mounting the remote directly to the wall for multi-location dimming. No cutting holes or wiring required! Use the Lutron Smart Bridge and App to control lights and shades from anywhere, schedule them to adjust automatically based on the time of day, or create your favorite scenes that adjust multiple lights and shades with the press of a button. This kit includes (1) Smart Bridge, (1) Caseta In-Wall Dimmer, (1) Pico Remote Control and (1) Pico Wallplate Bracket.
4. Lutron P-PKG1WB-WH Caseta Wireless Smart Dimmer Switch and Remote Kit White
- Works with your voice assistant or smart phone via the free Lutron app for iOS, Android or Amazon device (smart bridge, l-bdg2-wh required)
- Connects with more leading smart home devices (including Amazon Alexa, Apple homekit, the Google assistant, Nest, Serena shades and sonos) than any other smart Lighting control brand (smart bridge requried)
- Control your existing light bulbs (dimmable leds, incandescent and halogen), up to 17 bulbs per circuit (based on 8.5W LED bulb, 60W incandescent equivalent)
- Works with up to 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 600W incandescent/halogen bulbs, and tested for use with 1, 000S of bulbs from dozens of brands (see “technical specification” below)
- Can be used in single-pole, 3-way, or multi-location applications
- Lutron Pico wallplate bracket included for 3-way installation
Experience the ultimate convenience with the Lutron Caseta wireless dimmer and Pico remote control. The wireless dimmer gives you the ability to set the right light for any activity whether it’s reading, watching TV, entertaining, or having a casual dinner. Control your lights in a 3-way application by mounting the Pico remote to the wall with the included Pico wallbox bracket, for multi-location dimming. No cutting holes or wiring required! the remote lets you turn lights on/off as well as brighten or dim them. With the Lutron smart bridge and app (sold separately), you can control your Caseta wireless dimmers with your smartphone from anywhere. The dimmer works up to 600-watt of incandescent or halogen and 150-watt of dimmable LED or dimmable CFL.
5. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings, Wink, Zwave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, 3-Way Ready Toggle, 46202
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. For increased convenience, the optional toggle backlight provides a soft glow and can be reversed, turned off or always on based on your indicator preferences.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12728 or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Wallplate not included. Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Kasa Smart Light Switch by TP-Link – Needs Neutral Wire, WiFi Light Switch, Works with Alexa & Google (HS200)
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- GUIDED INSTALL: No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs. auxiliary switch configurations. The Kasa app guides you through easy step-by-step installation
- SCHEDULING – Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away
- NOTE: Requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
Control your lights, ceiling fans, and other fixtures from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch. The smart switch replaces any standard light switch, and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Kasa app. Kasa also lets you manage connected fixtures with your smartphone or tablet, including setting schedules, timers and countdowns. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control when paired with Amazon Alexa, Google assistant and Microsoft cortana. Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.11b/g/n; System Requirement: Android 4.1 or higher iOS 9.0 or higher; Wireless Type: 2.4GHz 1T1R
7. Eve Light Switch – Connected Wall Switch, easily upgrade to intelligent, automate your lighting with timers and rules, Bluetooth Low Energy, white (Apple HomeKit, iOS) – 10027805
- Convenient control: switch your lights on and off using Siri or with a quick tap on your iPhone
- Set scenes: automatically control other homekit-enabled accessories
- HomeKit-enabled: enjoy unparalleled ease of use and advanced security
- Works with Siri: control your lights connected to Eve light switch with just your voice
- Easy setup: direct connection using bluetooth low energy technology – no hub or gateway required
Eve light switchwith Eve light switch, experience the comfort of connected lighting. Switch your lights on and off using siri or with a quick Tap on your iPhone. Create scenes to control Eve light switch and other homekit-enabled accessories with a single Command. Leverage the power of automation and attune your lighting to your routine. Eve light switch transforms any single or multi-bulb setup into an intelligent lighting system.eve light switchface plate, Mounting plate4x mounting screws, 4x Wire nuts
8. Wemo Light Switch, WiFi enabled, Works with Alexa and the Google Assistant (F7C030fc)
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Wemo Light Switch seamlessly replaces your old wall light switch. Control you lights from Wemo Light Switch on the wall, the Wemo app, and even your voice with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Set schedules and timers. Set porch light to turn on at sunset. Schedule ceiling fans to turn before you arrive home. Sync on and off times to sunrise and sunset, and more
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Pair Wemo Light Switch with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant built-in devices like Google Home to turn your lights on or off with just the power of your voice
- Randomize Lights to Protect Your Home. Enable ‘Away Mode’ when you’re away and Wemo will turn lights on and off randomly. Electrical Ration: 120V/15A/60Hz/1800W
- Works with Nest to detect when you’re home or away. Use Nest compatibility to turn a ceiling fan off when the house is empty, or have your lights switch on when you come home
- NOTE: works with any one-way connection light switch (not compatible with 3-way) and requires a neutral wire
Software requirements : Android 4.4 or higher , iOS 9 or higher and neutral wire required which replaces single pole switch and the product is not compatible with 3-way (multi-location control) switches and always works with your existing single/double/multi-switch rocker-style plates and also the product is not designed to work with metal face plates
9. Insteon 2474DWH 2-Wire Dimmer Wall Switch, No Neutral Required, White
- Replaces a standard in-wall switch and does not require neutral wire
- wall plate NOT included
- Provide local and remote control plus dimming from any Insteon Mini Remote, Keypad, Motion Sensor and other Insteon controllers (sold separately)
- Smartphone/tablet enabled when paired with Insteon Hub (sold separately) which also lets you create timers, program on-levels, ramp rates, and even set alerts when switch is controlled locally
- 120-277 Volts – For use with incandescent or halogen lights up to 600 Watts (not compatible with LED or CFL bulbs). Up to 100-feet open air RF range
- Works with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant for voice control via required Insteon Hub (2245-222) + Doubles as Access Point for Insteon systems
No neutral wire in your home? No problem! If you are interested in lighting control for your home but do not have neutral wires, the Insteon 2-Wire Dimmer is your solution. This dimmer installs like a traditional switch and can dim incandescent or halogen bulbs up to 600 Watts. Set preset on-levels, on/off fade speeds, and of course control the dimmer remotely from any Insteon keypad, mini remote or sensor. Use with the Insteon Hub (2245-222) and gain control from your Android or iOS device, set schedules, manage dimmer settings, and control it using your voice from any Amazon Echo or Google Assistant device – sold separately.
10. Switchmate TSM001WCAN One-Second Installation Smart Lighting, Toggle, White
- Instantly Snaps Over Your Existing Light Switches: No tools or wiring
- Built In Voice Commands: Turn Lights On/Off Through Your Voice – Ready out of box & no voice hub required
- Keep Existing Light Switches & Light Bulbs
- Welcome Home : Lights Turn On Upon Arriving Home & Turn Off After A Preset Time
- Multiple Timers: Schedule Lights Around Daily Routines & Make It Look Like Someone Is Always Home
- Sunrise/Sunset: Lights Turn On At Sunset & Off At Sunrise
- Control from Your Phone Or Manually with Wall Switch
Switchmate is the world’s first smart light switch that instantly snaps over your existing light switches to bring voice controlled smart lighting into your home, all without having to replace or rewire a light switch or light bulb. Taking less than 1 minute to install, Switchmate responds to voice commands, turns lights on automatically when you arrive home, and has multiple timers for total smart lighting control. Download the free companion app to control on your phone or control at the wall switch or with the Google Assistant – with upcoming compatibility with Amazon Alexa. Finally, smart lighting has never been easier.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Magenta Smarthome Wall Switch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!