Finding your suitable readers for google play for laptop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for google play for laptop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
794 reviews analysed
1. Google Pixelbook Go i5 Chromebook 16GB/128GB Just Black
- Good to Go: Pixelbook Go lets you stay unplugged for up to 12 hours,  so you don’t need to carry a charger. And when you do need a charge, get up to 2 hours of use in just 20 minutes so you can keep going. 
- Made to move: Pixelbook Go is lightweight – barely 2 pounds. It’s 13 mm thin with a grippable design, making it easier to carry. 
- Get it done Fast: Pixelbook Go starts up in seconds, and makes working a breeze. The 8th Gen Intel Core Processor is quick and responsive, powering everything you do. And Chrome OS doesn’t slow down over time so it always feels like new. 
- Go without worry: Pixelbook Go is designed to prevent things from getting off track. The Titan C security chip and built-in anti-virus software help protect your data. And Chrome OS updates automatically, always giving you the latest features and security. 
- Built for comfort: A backlit keyboard and Hush Keys make using Pixelbook Go comfortable and quiet. The touchpad is spacious and accurate, so you only need to use a light touch. The fan less design stays cool to let you comfortably use it on your lap.
- Ready to entertain: With a brilliant 13.3” HD touchscreen display and dual stereo speakers, you get amazing picture and sound for watching movies, editing photos, or video chatting. 
Pixelbook Go is the Chromebook that goes anywhere, then keeps going. Its barely 1 kg and is just 13 mm thin, so its easy to bring along. And with up to 12 hours of battery life, you can go unplugged virtually all day. An 8th-Gen Intel Core processor and Chrome OS keep you moving fast. The Titan C security chip and built-in anti-virus software help protect your data, so you can go without worry. Whether youre collaborating on a Google Doc in a cafandeacute; , catching up on emails during a flight or watching movies while on vacation, you can do more on the go. Weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process. Up to 12 hours of use. Battery performance is based on a mix of standby, web browsing and other use. Actual results may vary. Requires the battery to be at least 5% charged, the device to be inactive and use of the included charger. Actual results may vary. Approximate battery life based on a mix of talk, data, standy, mobile hotspot and use of other features, with always on display off. An active display or data usage will decrease battery life. Actual results may vary. Auto-updates require an Internet connection. Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U. S. and/or other countries. Storage specifications before formatting; actual formatted capacity will be less.
2. Google Pixelbook (i5, 8 GB RAM, 128GB) (GA00122-US)
- Meet google pixel book, the high performance chromebook
- it’s the first laptop with the google assistant built in
- press the google assistant key on your keyboard or say “Ok google” to get started
- the google assistant is always ready to help
- Features 7th gen intel core i5 processor, 8gb ram and 128gb for storage
- the long lasting battery delivers up to 10 hours of use and it’s fast charging so you can get 2 hours of use in 15 minutes
- The 4 in 1 design adapts to whatever you’re doing with laptop, tablet, tent and entertainment modes
- ACcess to favorite apps including google drive, Gmail, YouTube, Evernote, slACk, infinite painter, light room, rob lox and many more
- Pixel book’s super thin and lightweight design measures 10.3 millimeter and weighs 2.45 pounds
- features a 12.3 inch 360 degree touchscreen display, a sleek aluminum body, corning gorilla glass and a bACk lit keyboard
- Powered by chrome os with automatic software updates so you’ll always have the latest virus protection
- it starts up in less than 10 secs, stays fast throughout the day, and won’t slow down over time
Meet Google Pixelbook, the high performance Chromebook. It’s the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in. The long lasting battery delivers up to 10 hours of use and it’s fast charging so can get 2 hours of use in 15 minutes. 4 in 1 design adapts to whatever you’re doing with laptop, tablet, tent and entertainment modes. Access to favorite apps including Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, YouTube and more. Pixelbook’s super thin and lightweight design measures 10.3 mm and weighs 2.45lbs. Features a 12.3” 360° touchscreen display, a sleek aluminum body, Corning Gorilla Glass and a backlit keyboard. Powered by Chrome OS with automatic software updates so you’ll always have the latest virus protection. It starts up in less than 10 secs, stays fast throughout the day, and won’t slow down over time.
3. Super Google Chromebook Pixel 2013 (4G LTE) Touch Screen 12.85" 2560×1700 3:2 LCD i5-3427U 4GB DDR3 64GB SSD 3.4lbs Ultraportable
- Bluetooth 3.0 , Webcam, and Dual Band WiFi Built in. Connect your Chromebook (if it have HDMI port) to a TV via HDMI and double check sound works there. Then make sure that speakers output is Chromebook
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. and measures just 0.6″ thin.Check if there is a weird Chrome extension installed and perform a test by using Guest mode and see if it works or do a Chrome Browser Reset
- Built In Verizon 4G LTE with 100mb included each month.If you suspect that there is a hardware issue do a EC Reset (Hard Reset)
- Dual Core 1.8Ghz Intel i5 Processor and 4GB DDR3 RAM.Maybe there is an issue on the user profile, that can be fixed with a Powerwash Reset (Before you reset, make sure to back up your files on Google Drive or an external hard drive. The factory reset won’t delete any of your files on Google Drive or external hard drive.)
- 3:2 Photographic Format Display Designed for Web and Multitouch Capabilities
Google Chromebook LTE 64GB in very good condition. Verizon LTE unactivated, the 1 Terrabyte storage space redemption is used. Comes with box power adapter and of course the chromebook itself.
4. NETGEAR AC750 WiFi Range Extender (EX3700-100NAS)
- Range extenders eliminate dead zones and improves WiFi coverage in your home.
- NETGEAR extenders are easy to set up with the push of a button or mobile responsive User Interface
- Extend 2.4 &
- 5GHz WiFi up to 750Mbps for fast, reliable connections
- Universal compatibility to easily extend your current WiFi with your existing gateway, router, or ISP provided gateway
- Convenient wall-plug design blends seamlessly into any décor
5. Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Black
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.
- 50,000+ skills, including Jeopardy!, Lyft, Audible, and Domino’s. Always getting smarter and adding new features.
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music.
6. Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi, 11.6-Inch) – Silver (Certified Refurbished)
The Samsung Chromebook is a new computer that helps you get everyday things done faster and easier. It starts in seconds, has virus protection built-in, and runs your favorite Google apps plus thousands more. The Chromebook comes with leading Google products, like Search, Gmail, YouTube and Hangouts, so you can work, play, and do whatever you want, right out of the box. Chromebooks are a unique class of mobile computing devices designed for Web-based tasks. They run the Google Chrome OS, are perfect for browsing the Web, sending and receiving e-mail, and video chatting with friends and family. You can easily share it with multiple people – everyone gets their own files, apps and settings. And it's simple to use. There's no setup, and your files are automatically backed up in the cloud. At just 2.4 pounds, 0.7 inches thin, and with over 6.5 hours of battery life, the Samsung Chromebook can go anywhere you go. It's built to stay cool, so it doesn't need a fan and runs silently. It has a built-in webcam, and dual band Wi-Fi to make it easy to connect to wireless networks. Chromebooks are designed to use Internet apps to access software that lives primarily on the Web rather than inside the computer itself. You can create documents and spreadsheets and edit photos on a Chromebook using Google apps designed for these purposes, but Chromebooks do not run traditional PC software. Instead of storing your documents, videos and photos on your computer, you save them to Google Drive (Google's cloud-based storage service) and you can access them from anywhere there's an Internet connection. If you know you'll want access to a file or photo offline, you can easily save it to the built-in SSD for offline access. Chromebooks are easy to use, and don’t slow down over time. They have built-in security, so you’re protected against viruses and malware. Chromebooks require almost no setup, so you can go from unboxing to doing in minutes.
7. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (7-Inch, Dark Gray) (Certified Refurbished)
- Store photos, videos, music, and more with up to 64GB of memory available through a microSD slot and 50GB of free Dropbox storage
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Dimensions 188 x 111.1 x 9.9 mm (7.40 x 4.37 x 0.39 in) ,Weight 302 g (10.65 oz)
- Camera: 2 megapixel rear-facing
The tablet fits comfortably in hands with thin bezels that help make the device compact, yet allow for the screen to be suitably wide for multitasking and any business usage. The mobility and usability of Samsung GALAXY Tab3 7.0 gives professionals the power to create business results wherever they are in their hands. Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Size 600 x 1024 pixels, 7.0 inches (~170 ppi pixel density) Multitouch Yes – TouchWiz UX UI Sound Alert types N/A Loudspeaker Yes 3.5mm jack Yes Memory Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB Internal 8 GB storage, 1 GB RAM Data WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot Bluetooth Yes, v3.0 with A2DP USB Yes, v2.0 Camera Primary 3.15 MP, 2048×1536 pixels, autofocus Features Geo-tagging Video Yes, [email protected] Secondary Yes, 1.3 MP Features OS Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean) CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz Sensors Accelerometer, compass Messaging Email, Push Email, IM, RSS Browser HTML5 GPS Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator – TV Out – SNS integration – MP4/DivX/Xvid/H.264/H.263/WMV player – MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA/AC3/Flac player – Organizer – Image/video editor – Quickoffice HD editor/viewer – Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa – Voice memo – Predictive text input (Swype) Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Google Play For Laptop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!