Finding your suitable readers for ethernet cable dell is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ethernet cable dell including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
580 reviews analysed
1. DELL USB 3.0 to Network Adapter Cable
Dell USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Dongle DBJBCBC064 Bin: SF
2. AmazonBasics RJ45 Cat-5e Network Ethernet Cable – 25 Feet (7.6 Meters)
- Connects computers and peripherals such as printers to your Local Area Network (LAN)
- RJ45 connectors offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, and network attached storage devices.
- Capable of transmitting data at speeds of up to 1000 Mbps (or to 1 Gigabit per second)
- Features RJ45 connectors with gold plating for accurate data transfer
- Surrounded by a durable outer PVC jacket
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
An Amazon Brand
3. AmazonBasics RJ45 Cat-6 Ethernet Patch Internet Cable – 5 Feet (1.5 Meters)
- Cat-6 Ethernet patch cable for wired home and office networks
- Connects computers to network components in a wired LAN
- RJ45 connectors ensure universal connectivity
- 250 MHz bandwidth
- Transmits data at speeds up to 1,000 Mbps (or to 1 Gigabit per second)
- Measures 5 feet (1.52 meters)
- AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
4. Plugable USB C to Ethernet Gigabit 10/100/1000 LAN Network Adapter (ASIX AX88179 chipset Compatible with Windows 10,8.1, 8, 7, OS X/macOS, Linux, Chrome OS, Switch Game Console)
- Upgrade USB Type-C (USB-C) / Thunderbolt 3 systems and compatible with MacBook Retina, Macbook Air (2018), MacBook Pro (2016-2018), Dell XPS 9350 / 9360 / 9370 / 9550 / 9560, and Chromebook Pixel 2015 to wired gigabit network speeds. For USB Type-A (USB-A) systems see our USB3-E1000 instead. Works in tablet-mode with Nintendo Switch.
- Automatic driver installation via Windows Update on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and XP. macOS/OS X driver download available for 10.6 and newer (system restart required). Functionality built into Linux kernel from 3.9 onward (compile required for 2.6-3.8). Compatible with Nintendo Switch in tablet/handheld mode.
- Limited Android compatibility. Android users, please confirm if your phone or tablet is compatible (has drivers for the ASIX AX88179 chipset) before purchase. Not compatible with ARM-based Microsoft Windows RT systems. You can find the latest compatibility details in the Product Information below under Technical Specification – Specification Sheet
- Supports 4K Jumbo Frames, IPv4/IPv6 checksum offload engine, crossover detection and auto-correction, TCP large send offload and IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet.
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
5. Dell Adaptor USB-C To Ethernet, DBQBCBC064 (PXE Boot)
- Connectors: USB-C (male) on one end and an Ethernet RJ-45 (female) on the other.
- Features: built-in driver for easy setup
- Compact size offers easy portability
- Link Speed: Gigabit
- enables PXE Boot on devices lacking on-board Ethernet (as long as they have USB-C port)
- allows you to extend your device’s bandwidth by establishing a new Internet connection.
The Dell Adapter- USB-C to Ethernet (PXE Boot)
- enables you to add an Ethernet port using an existing USB-C input on your computer, tablet, laptop
- The adapter is fitted with a USB-C on one end and an RJ-45 on the other.
- supports up to Gigabit Ethernet data speeds, so you can enjoy faster streaming of online content.
- contains a built-in driver for easy setup, eliminating the need to install drivers from a CD or download them from another source.
- converts USB-C to Ethernet For faster streaming and network connectivity
- enables you to add an Ethernet port using an existing USB-C input on your laptop or tablet or desktop.
- A handy addition for users looking to expand or add networks, the adapter lets you establish a new connection or connect to another network without requiring a router or switch.
- Ethernet adapter enables connectivity:
- This simple, innovative Ethernet adapter from Dell allows you to extend your device’s bandwidth by establishing a new Internet connection.
- As long as your device is equipped with a USB-C input, this compact adapter ensures seamless results.
- Best of all: it doesn’t require replacing or adding a new network card. Use it to add another network, connect with another computer and enjoy videos and other streaming content faster.
- The adapter saves you time by automatically prompting you to install the driver when you plug it in for the first time.
- Compact size offers easy portability This small, lightweight adapter is easy to use and keep handy.
6. USB 3.0 Network Adapter, CableCreation Gold Plated USB to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, No Driver Required, Black
- ★Not working with Nintendo Switch★ Gold Plated USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female Ethernet adapter supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps. With Safe and Stable REALTEK IC Chipset Model is RTL8153. Backward compatible with 2.0/1.1 standards
- Supports crossover detection, auto-correction and Wake-on-LAN (WOL). Supports Windows (32/64 bit) 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS 10.5 /10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.12.Does not support Windows RT or Android
- No driver software required (Except Mac OS 10.11), Supports backpressure routing and IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) systems. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az
- High-bandwidth of Super Speed USB 3.0 interface at up to 5 Gbps, the USB 3.0 to Ethernet adapter future-proofs your network connection with 1000 Mbps Ethernet while maintains a backwards compatibility with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- CableCreation 24-month product replacement warranty and lifetime friendly technical support.
7. Dell Gigabit Ethernet Card
The 5722 Single Port Gigabit Ethernet Pci-Express Network Interface Card From Dell Is Ideal For Connecting Your Desktop Or Server To Your Network. Its Remote Management Support And Wake On Lan Enables You To Maximize Management Resources. The Card Also Features A Low Power 1000Base-T Operation Mode. The Integrated Magnetics In Rj45 Connector Helps In Dampening Emi And Increasing Signal Fidelity. This Product Has Been Tested And Validated On Dell Systems.
8. TP-Link Foldable USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter, Plug & Play, Compatible with Windows, Mac, Chrome & Linux OS (UE300)
- USB to Ethernet adapter: Enables you to turn your laptop’s USB port into a RJ45 Ethernet port to enjoy stable network connection
- Ultra-High Speed: Experience full 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit speed over your PC’s USB 30 port Extremely good for transferring large files, playing online games, live video chatting, and streaming HD videos, etc
- Universal Compatible: Plug and play for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS, so it’s easy to use for all kind of MacBook, Chromebook, Windows Surface, Raspberry Pi, etc
- Assist Your CPU: UE300 is backwards compatible with USB 20 and 11 ports It Also reduces PC CPU loading by supporting Checksum Offload and Segmentation task offload
- Foldable Design: TP-Link UE300 conveniently folds down and is extremely portable, enabling you to take it with you wherever you go
- Industry Leading Support: Free lifetime 24/7 technical support and a 2-year warranty for all UE300s JD Power and Associates ranked TP-Link “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers”
- Reliable Brand: TP-Link has been ranked as the World’s No 1 provider of WLAN products for the past consecutive 7 years by IDC In 2017
9. Cat 8 Ethernet Cable 6 ft, 26AWG Heavy Duty High Speed RJ45 Patch Cord, Cat8 LAN Gold Plated 40Gbps 2000Mhz Network, Indoor, Outdoor & Weatherproof S/FTP UV Resistant for Router/Modem/Gaming/Switch
- No need to worry about network speed or lagging when working, gaming, and surfing the Internet. Support up to 40Gbps data transmission speed and 2000MHz bandwidth, faster than Cat7, Cat6a, Cat6, Cat5e, and Cat5.
- Composed of 4 pairs of 26 AWG solid bare copper wires. Dual-shielding design protects against electromagnetic interference and radio-frequency interference (EMI/RFI) and almost eliminate alien crosstalk (AXT).
- 50-micron gold-plated RJ45 connectors provide corrosion-free connectivity and transfer accurate data. Wrapped by a durable PVC jacket for protection, which is durable, flexible, and anti-aging. Soft flex tabs make it easy to plug into or unplug from devices.
- Backward compatible with its predecessors. Provide universal connectivity for routers, smart TV, modems, ADSL, switches, patch panels, PS3, PS4, X-box, and other devices with RJ45 connectors.
- The unique flat cable shape allows for a cleaner and safer installation. You can easily and seamlessly make the cable run along walls, follow edges&corners, or even make it completely invisible by sliding it under a carpet.
10. Monoprice Flexboot Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cable – Network Internet Cord – RJ45, Stranded, 550Mhz, UTP, Pure Bare Copper Wire, 24AWG, 5ft, Blue
High quality Category 6 (CAT6) patch cables are the solution to your internetworking needs. With a blazing speed of up to 550MHz you can connect to your LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speed. Also with its superior connector you get a cable that is built for speed and endurance. Monoprice Cat5e and Cat6 cables are made of 24 AWG pure bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards which require pure bare copper wire in Cat5e and Cat6 communications cables. Lifetime Warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ethernet Cable Dell for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!