Finding your suitable readers for computer monitors acer is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for computer monitors acer including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
982 reviews analysed
1. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
2. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
3. Acer CB272 bmiprx 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology – 1ms VRB & 75Hz Refresh (Display, HDMI & VGA port),Black
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using Display port or HDMI port.Brightness:250 nit
- Zero frame Design | ergo stand: ergonomically-designed stand | VESA mounting compliant (100 millimeters x 100 millimeters)
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x audio-in & 1 x audio-out (VGA & audio cable included)
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB272 Zero Frame IPS monitor. Designed with prosumers in mind, this display features incredible images and colors. Through AMD Radeon Free Sync technology, the frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HB2AA. 001)
4. Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh | (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
5. Acer KA241Y bix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) VA Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
Delve into the world of awesome with Acer’s KA241Y Full HD monitor, which offers an unmatched viewing experience. A large 23. 8” screen delivers astonishing, 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution with excellent detail in a zero-frame design! The remarkable 100 Million: 1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 4ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports VGA & HDMI inputs offering greater compatibility. (UM. QX1AA. 004)
6. Acer V246HQL 23.6" Full HD LED LCD Monitor – 16:9 – Black – Vertical Alignment (VA) – 1920 x 1080-16.7 Million Colors – 250 Nit – 5 ms GTG – 60 Hz Refresh Rate – HDMI – VGA
Acer UM.UV6AA.003,23.6in wide,AG,1920 x 1080,VGA,HDMI 1.4,250 cd/m2,5ms gray-to-gray,Kinsington Lock Supported, Vesa Mount Supported, 3 Years Limited Warranty. Viewing Angles 178 Degrees Horizontal and 178 Degrees Vertical.
7. Acer K202HQL bd 20” (19.5" viewable) (1600 x 900) Monitor (DVI & VGA Ports)
The Acer K202HQL bd 19.5″ widescreen LCD display combines stylish ultra-thin functionality with amazing 1600 x 900 resolution, allowing you to enjoy high-definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is earth-friendly as well. The K202HQL bd LCD also features dual inputs (VGA and DVI) for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and energy star compliance to help you save money and energy.
8. Acer KB272HL bix 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer VisionCare VA Monitor with Flicker-Less, BlueLight Filter and AMD FREESYNC Technology (HDMI & VGA Port)
9. Acer Nitro XZ342CK Pbmiiphx 34" 1500R Curved WQHD (3440 x 1440) VA Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC, VESA Certified DisplayHDR400, 95% sRGB, 144Hz, 1ms VRB (Display Port & 2 x HDMI 2.0 Ports)
- 34″ WQHD UltraWide (3440 x 1440) VA Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 1500R Curved Display | Brightness: 400 cd/m2 | VESA Certified DisplayHDR400
- 144Hz Refresh Rate | Response Time: 1ms (VRB)
- Zero Frame Design | 2 speakers, 3 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable and Display Port Cable Included)
Fasten your seatbelt: The Nitro XZ342CK 34″ curved zero-frame monitor with QHD resolution delivers the incredible.Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Crisp, true-to-life colors come alive with the amazing 3440 x 1440 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. Incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. (UM.CX2AA.P02)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Computer Monitors Acer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!