Finding your suitable readers for acer xf321q is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer xf321q including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
662 reviews analysed
1. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
2. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24" Gaming G-SYNC Compatible Monitor 1920 x 1080, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time with Height, Pivot, Swivel & Tilt, Black
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- 144Hz refresh rate using Display port | response time: 1ms. Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel Type: TN | colors supported: 16. 7 million | brightness: 350 nit
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display Port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- Mounting Type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100mm)
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer XF series gaming monitor – the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. This G-SYNC Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Smooth, tear-free gameplay! ! Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. FX0AA. 004).
3. Acer V226WL bd 22-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- The panoramic 22″ V Series display comes encased in an elegant blacky bezel matched with a sturdy black stand to form a functional yet stylish design. In addition, smartly positioned controls allow easy maintenance and intuitive use.
- The V Series 22″ LCD is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1680 x 1050 resolution.
- Budget-friendly as well, this affordable 22″ LCD offers advanced display technologies at a tremendous value.
The stunning Acer V Series 22″ Widescreen LCD Monitor (V226WL bd) delivers vibrant visuals and comfortable viewing ideal for extended use. Its cinematic widescreen with HD resolution and superior 100 Million:1 contrast ratio presents detailed imagery for viewing photos, browsing the web and also makes viewing documents side by side easy. It also supports both VGA and DVI inputs for greater compatibility and its VESA compatible mounting offers a sleek, space saving option in tight spaces. What’s more, this display features power-saving technologies to conserve cost and resources.
4. Acer Gaming Monitor 37.5" Ultra Wide Curved XR382CQK bmijqphuzx 3840 x 1600 1ms Response Time AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display, HDMI & MHL Ports)
- 37.5″ QHD (3840 x 1600) Curved Widescreen IPS Display with AMD FreeSync Technology
- 75Hz Refresh Rate- Using Display Port or HDMI Port
- Response Time: 1ms (MPRT), Pixel Pitch: 0.229mm
- Two speakers, 7 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x Display Port Out, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 1 x HDMI 2.0 & 1 x MHL 2.1
5. Acer ED323QUR Abidpx 31.5 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) Curved 1800R VA Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 4ms; 144Hz Refresh Rate; Display Port, HDMI Port & DVI Port,Black
- 31.5 inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) 1800R curved Widescreen VA monitor
- AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz Using Display port
- Zero frame curved design
- 4ms response time
- ergonomic tilt: 5 degree to 15 degree
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI 1. 4 and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- VESA Compatible – (Yes)100 x 100mm
Introducing Acer’s ED323QUR 31. 5 Inches curved gaming monitor – the WQHD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon Free Sync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and Comfy View display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. JE3AA. A01). The brightness is 250 nit
6. Acer G226HQL 21.5-Inch Screen LED Monitor
- The G-Series 21.5″ LED is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games
- The DVI-D input with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy-protected media
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA. Dimensions(H x W x D): 12.28 x 20.08 x 1.26 inches (without stand), 14.4 x 20.1 x 6.7 inches(with stand)
- No HDMI Ports. VESA mounts sold separately. Stand: Tiltable (-5° to 15°). Using OSD, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA. Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Standard Refresh Rate: 60 Hz. Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) (90°x50°)
- VESA mounts Holes and HDMI Ports not included. Interfaces/Ports: DVI VGA, Standby Power Consumption: 450 mW Off-Mode Power Consumption: 400 mW
Acer G-Series monitors sport a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets them fit nicely in spaces of any size. Outstanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design – all while staying well within budget. The Acer G226HQL Bbd showcases a 21. 5″ Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution. Enjoy widely available 16: 9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD. The remarkable 100 Million: 1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 5ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports both VGA and DVI inputs offering greater compatibility. The Acer G-Series LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style. Aspect Ratio:16:9
7. Acer V246HQL 23.6-Inch Full HD LED Backlit Widescreen LCD Monitor
Acer V246HQL CBD 23.6 inch Widescreen 100,000,000:1 5ms/ VGA/ DVI LED LCD Monitor (Black)- 1920 x 1080, 16:9 LED Backlight Monitor Product dimensions: 13.2 inches x 22.3 inches x 2.4 inches (without stand) 16.58 inches x 22.32 inches x 8.14 inches (with stand)
8. Acer ET322QK wmiipx 31.5" Ultra HD 4K2K (3840 x 2160) VA Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port 1.2 & 2 – HDMI 2.0 Ports),Black
Delve into the world of awesome with Acer’s ET322QK 4K monitor, which offers an unmatched viewing experience. An extra-large 31.5″ screen delivers astonishing, 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD resolution with excellent detail and world-class sound, bringing the movie theater experience to you! With 10-bits color depth and Super Sharpness technology, images are as vivid and crisp as possible-pushing the entertainment experience to another level. Includes richer graphics so, you can view clearly at angles of up to 178 Degree while maintaining the same level of high-quality color. Popcorn not included.(UM.JE2AA.B01). Brightness: 300 nit
9. Acer Gaming Monitor 24.5" KG251Q bmiix 1920 x 1080 1ms Response Time AMD FREESYNC Technology (2 x HDMI & VGA Ports)
10. Acer Aspire TC-895-UA92 Desktop with SB220Q bi 21.5 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port),Black
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.3GHz)
- 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology | Bluetooth 5.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 21. 5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using HDMI port
- And Radeon free Sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Xf321q for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!