Finding your suitable readers for acer ultrabook aspire is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer ultrabook aspire including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
751 reviews analysed
1. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U, 8GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax, Fingerprint Reader, Backlit KB, A515-54-59W2, Silver
Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-59W2 comes with these high level specs 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10210U Processor 1 6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4 2GHz (6MB Smart Cache) Windows 10 Home 15 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display Intel UHD Graphics 620 8GB DDR4 Memory 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD True Harmony Technology Two Built-in Stereo Speakers Acer Purified Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802 11ax Dual-Band 2 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2 4Gbps) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) Bluetooth 4 2 Back-lit Keyboard HD Webcam (1280 x 720) 1 – USB 3 1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps) 2 – USB 3 1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging) 1 – USB 2 0 Port 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support Lithium-Ion Battery Up to 9 5-hours Battery Life 3 97 lbs | 1 8 kg (system unit only) (NX HN3AA 003)
2. Acer Aspire 5 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display Laptop, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode Silver Bundled with TABEAU 16GB Micro SD Card
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (Up to 3.5GHz) Processor
- 8GB DDR4 Memory
- 256GB SSD
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 in S mode
- Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7.5-hours Battery Life
- 【Authorized TSBEAU Bundle】Bundled with TSBEAU 16GB Micro SD Card. TSBEAU 16GB Micro SD Card offers an easy way to expand your mobile device’s on-board memory. These cards give you additional storage space for your favorite photos, and even HD videos. The cards are shock proof, X-ray proof and temperature proof.
TSBEAU sells computers with upgraded configurations. The manufacturer box maybe opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
Processor:AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor 2.6GHz with Precision Boost up to 3.5GHz
OS:Windows 10 in S Mode
Display:15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
Graphics:AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
Memory:8GB DDR4 Memory
Hard Drive:256GB SSD for ample file storage space
Optical Drive:No optical drive
Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi
Ports:1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
Battery:Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life, 3-Cell Battery
Dimensions:14.31 x 9.74 x 0.71 inches
Accessory: Bundled with TABEAU 16GB Micro SD Card
3. Acer Aspire 7 A715-72G-79BH 15.6-Inch FHD IPS i7-8750H 8GB 1TB GTX 1050 Windows 10
Acer Aspire 7 A715-72G-79BH 15.6-Inch FHD IPS i7-8750H 8GB 1TB GTX 1050 Windows 10
Intel Core i7-8750H 2.2 GHz Hexa-core (6 Core)
8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4
1TB 5400 rpm HDD
15.6-Inch FHD 1920 x 1080 IPS Display
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 GPU (4GB GDDR5)
4. Acer Aspire S3-391-6497 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Champagne)
Shop the Windows Store for the full selection of Windows 8 PCs
ships 5 days after cleared payment allow 4 to 6 weeks from delivery ships from china no refunds will be issued based on delivery until the allowed amount of time for delivery has passed
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2014
The Intel HD 4000 graphics will hold you back from high-level gaming, but the dual core Intel Core i5 processor is nice and fast. Games I play include: MapleStory, Amnesia the dark descent, Portal 1 & 2, & Minecraft. There's occasional lag, some noticeable frame drops and the computer heats up a lot by the exhaust so I definitely recommend a usb fan which improves performance and makes these games more playable/enjoyable. More demanding 3D games like SOMA & Alien: Isolation will barely work at all and basically wont be playable so you should stick with games that meet the system requirements. Being able to play some lesser demanding games is very nice though considering the portability & the nice, light, slim design.
The touch pad is not that great but I always use a mouse anyways. There are 2 USB 3.0 ports and 1 HDMI are across the back, along with the charging port and the only exhaust vent. It is compatible with Bluetooth but you will need to buy an adapter to use it. The up,down,left,right keys are a bit small but don't feel bad at all and the dedicated "Pg Up" and "Pg Dn" buttons are great. The keyboard is different from older laptops but easy to get used to and feels nice. It also opens up about 160 degrees so it's nice to carry around.
The product description says it can last 6.5 hours. In my experience however the battery only last maybe 4+ hours with low screen brightness and doing basic tasks. However, if you're watching videos and have a high brightness setting then the battery will last maybe 2+ hours.
The booting speed thanks to the 20GB SSD is great most of the time, booting in under 2 seconds. To do this you need to adjust your laptop into "sleep mode," otherwise it will usually take longer (about 7+ seconds).
I haven't experienced any internet connectivity issues as mentioned in previous reviews. Sound quality is reasonably good, and the fan is only a little loud in a super quiet room & it can be distracting as some people say.
Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2014
The performance is great - it feels as responsive as the HP Elitebook 2540p that I use for work with a 2.13GHz Intel i7 processor, 4GB RAM, and a 160GB SSD. The Windows Experience Index actually gives the Acer a better score for the processor even though it has a 1.9GHz Intel i5 processor vs. the 2.13GHz Intel i7 processor in the HP notebook.
Like several other people have reported, I initially had difficulty getting it to connect to wifi even though I was showing a very strong signal (5 bars).Eventually I gave up and went to bed and when I got up in the morning it connected to the network immediately.I haven't had any problems with the wifi or anything else since then.Turning on the Bluetooth to use with a mouse was confusing since I'm used to HP notebooks but in the end it was very easy - just press Fn+F3 (airplane mode) and it will bring up a little box that allows you to turn Bluetooth and wifi on independently.
To top everything off, it comes with Windows 7 and not Windows 8.This is a great notebook.I'm extremely happy with it and I highly recommend it.
Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2014
1.Slender, lightweight, and compact.Looks and feels sporty.
2. Keyboard has a nice feel.Easy to type, keys have nice spacing.I can't speak to the touchpad, since I use a mouse almost all the time.
3.Display is beautiful and responsive.Not touchscreen, hurray!I don't want to reach out and touch my computer, I have a tablet for that.
4. The memory is sufficient to run everything I need with no delays.
5.Comes loaded with a minimum of crapware.
1.Only two USB ports.
2. I thought it would come out of sleeping faster, but it's not too bad.
On the whole, I'm very happy I bought this.And very happy I am not stuck with a Windows 8 nightmare.Highly recommended.
5. Acer Aspire E5-571-53S1 Notebook Intel Core i5 5200U 2.20GHz 4GB Memory 500GB HDD Intel HD Graphics 5500 15.6
6. 2019 Acer Aspire E 15.6" Full HD IPS LED Laptop | Intel Quad Core i5-8250U | 16GB Memory | 256GB SSD Boot + 1TB HDD | NVIDIA GeForce MX150 | DVD-RW | Card Reader | HDMI | VGA | WiFi | Windows 10
- 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED-Backlit Display, NVIDIA GeForce MX150 Up to 2 GB GDDR5
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U (beat i7-7500U) Quad Core Processor (1.6GHz up to 3.4 GHz, 6MB Cache), 16GB DDR3 RAM, 256GB SSD Boot + 1TB HDD
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 X HDMI, 1 X RJ-45, 1 X VGA, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, Card Reader, DVD-RW, HD Webcam
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 5.27 Lbs, 6-cell Lithium Ion, Black
Aspire E Series laptops are great choices for everyday users, with lots of appealing options and an attractive design that exceed expectations. With many enhanced components, color choices, and a textured metallic finish, the Aspire E makes everyday better.
Memory: 16GB DDR3 Memory
Hard Drive: 256GB SSD Boot + 1TB HDD
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit English
Display: 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED-Backlit Display
Processor: 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U (beat i7-7500U) Quad Core Processor (1.6GHz up to 3.4 GHz, 6MB Cache)
Optical Drive: DVD-RW
Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 X HDMI, 1 X RJ-45, 1 X VGA
Video: NVIDIA GeForce MX150 Up to 2 GB GDDR5
Audio: Two Built-in Stereo Speakers
Multimedia Card Slot: SD Card Reader
Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN
Wireless Connectivity: 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.1
webcam: HD Webcam
Dimensions(inches): 1.2" H x 15" W x 10.2" D
Weight: 5.27 Lbs
7. Acer S3-391-6046 13.3-inch Ultrabook, Intel Core i3-2367M, 4GB Memory, 320GB HDD and 20GB SSD, Windows 8
- 13.3-Inch HD widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit display. Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Intel Core i3-2367M processor 1.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory.320GB SATA hard drive 20GB SSD.
- Bluetooth 4.0 HS2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x combo headphone/microphone-in jack, 1 x HDMI port3-cell lithium-polymer battery, up to 5.5 hours battery life
- 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Bluetooth 4.0 HS
- Software: Windows 8 Ultrabook Operating System
The Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook is catching lots of attention and now so will you with the Champagne color design. This ultra-thin 13.3" ultrabook is less than 3 lbs light and only 0.5" thin, yet it packs a powerful 2nd Gen Intel Core i3 Processor and is outfitted with Acer Green Instant On and Always Connect for instant response and continuous connectivity. The Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook: all the best new experiences in a ultra-aerodynamic design, transforming your mobile lifestyle!
8. Acer Aspire P3-171-6820 Detachable 2 in 1 Touchscreen Ultrabook (Windows 8, Intel Core i5-3339Y 1.5 GHz, 11.6" LED-lit Screen, Storage: 120 GB, RAM: 4 GB) Silver
Shop the Windows Store for the full selection of Windows 8 PCs
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2013
The computer is relatively high powered for a tablet and a computer of the price.
The keyboard is great, this tablet is very widescreen which means the keyboard has the space to be less compact than most 11 in keyboards.
The keyboard feels great while typing.
The tablet comes with a bluetooth mouse which is not always necessary but handy at times.
The touch works great.
There was not much bloatware preinstalled
The case with the bluetooth keyboard has a little notch/slot system to allow the user to type and use the computer in their lap as a laptop unlike most tablets/cases (this is my favorite feature).
This is extremely lightweight which is great for school.
The screen powers off when you shut the case and powers back on when the case is opened.
So far I have not found many, I sometimes wish there was a touchpad built in to the case in addition to the keyboard.
There is only one USB port which is a bit limiting.
The keyboard is very thin and as a result has a tendency to move with typing.
The keyboard is micro USB charged the included cord is incredibly short as it is intended to be used to power the keyboard from the computer. However I wish is had come with a decent length cord.
The computer came with an adapter for the microHDMI but is goes to VGA?
The case is a little inconvenient when you wish to use the tablet as a tablet, you can't just flip the keyboard behind (or rather you can but you will hit keys as the keyboard remains on) and the case is a little difficult to remove.
I previously bought/returned the surface and I actually like this device more than the surface.
Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2013
It is my first tablet ever and probably like everybody else I was tied up for for days reading through reviews and test reports. Finally I convinced myself to go for the Acer Aspire P3 due to its relatively low price, features and good (unless only 5) reviews here on amazon.
First of all I am not a guy who looks meticulously looks into details if the max screen size is 1366×768 or somewhat higher or if the processor is 1.5 or 1.8 as long as the resolution looks nice and the device runs smoothly. I mainly bought a Hybrid because I wanted a device capable of replacing my old Laptop as a work tool for the university but also for leisure activities like watching a movie or reading/playing something while traveling.
And the Acer P3 does just that. It was set up and ready to go in about 5minutes, runs perfectly smooth, both for working and watching HD movies and it just looks great and is awesome to handle.
Just to cut to the chase, here is a list of my personal pro's and con's:
- Easy set up
- Boots in approximately 1.5 minutes
- Great screen resolution (just looks high def even if it is not)
- Win8 is awesome and you can personalize nearly everything
- Great price compared to similar devices
- Comes with Case, Keyboard which are both very handy and neat looking. E.g. you do not have to switch the keyboard on or,off. It simply shuts itself down when not used or comes to life immediately after you start to type on it.
- Also included: a bluetooth mouse (batteries included), miniUSB to USB adapter, micro HDMI to VGA, cleaningcloth, Lite on adapter for 100-240V (very good since I am from Europe ????)
- Overall just everything what i expected from a Hybrid
- Battery life with approx. 5h shorter than for example the Acer W700
- It is a bit tricky to get the tablet out of the case
- A lot of preinstalled crap like McAfee or stupid Acer apps. But you can get rid of everything very easily and and than set up everything you like and know.
- Only microHdmi to Vga and not microHdmi to Hdmi or Dvi
Of course I knew about these cons beforehand and they did not really influence my buying decision simply because I can overlook/fix (e.g. buy an hdmi adapter????) them due to my preferences and the price of this Win8 tablet.
I have been intensively using the Acer Aspire P3 for 4 days now. I hope it furthermore runs as smoothly as it does so far.
Sorry for misspellings and bad grammar etc but English is not my mother tongue....
Hope I could be of some help to any struggling buyer ????
Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2013
I decided purchase this product purely for business.This means no games and no major processing involved - such as running applications such as Photoshop® or AutoDesk®.I use it to browse the web, work on documents, and even take it out for presentations.Occasionally, I like to play tablet games here and there and watch some movies on Netflix®.I can barely feel any delay because the applications that I use are small and require very little memory (RAM).If you use this purely for the same reasons that I have, I doubt that you would be disappointed.Keep in mind that this may be designed as a tablet, but the parts are purely made for a PC, this means that the weight of the device may be slightly heavier than your standard iPad® or Android® Tablets.But for the cost and and simplicity of a mobile office with touch screen - it was one of the best investments I have made this year.
The final warning I can provide is regarding Windows 8 - I know that several people dislike it so far, but for those who are technically savvy, please take the time to play with it and understand its potential.I didn't like it at all in the beginning, but when I grew to understand the functions of the OS, I came to realize that it this technology is ahead of its time and that when I needed certain features to be performed, it was ready and waiting the whole time that I had doubted it.
Final note: I don't like the search feature in Windows 8 but it doesn't mean that I couldn't work with it, this is just my opinion.Regardless, this is a great PC/Tablet - it is easy to use, easy to learn to navigate and explore (well for me anyway), fairly light, and the price was fairly alright.The simplicity is there and as I had stated before, you get what you pay for.
I hope this helps you in your decisions - best of luck!
9. Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H
10. Acer Aspire 5 AMD Ryzen 3200U 2.60GHz 4GB Ram 128GB SSD Windows 10 Home (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is Certified Factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- No need to worry about running out of space with 128 GB storage and 4 GB Ram.
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics ensure quality imaging coming from your machine.
- This laptop features the blazing fast AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.60 GHz Processor.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Ultrabook Aspire for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!