Nowadays, there are so many products of acer p1383w in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer p1383w in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer p1383w which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
586 reviews analysed
1. Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- CB314-1H-C884 comes with 14” Full HD IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4000, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 12. 5-hours Battery Life.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
Acer Chromebook 314 CB314-1H-C884 comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core Processor 1. 1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2. 6GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit display, Intel UHD Graphics, 4GB On-Board LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11ac Gigabit WiFi which can deliver up to 1. 73Gbps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5. 0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) with 88 degree wide angle lens supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, USB Charging & DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 ports, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 12. 5-hours Battery Life, 3. 31 lbs. 1. 5 kg (system unit only) (NX. HKDAA. 005)
2. Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer P1383w and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer P1383w then don’t look beyond Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer P1383w in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- The quality is great, the small bezel makes it look great, and is very light and easy to move.
- Happy with the screen, especially since it was a good price.
- There is a slight wobble with the provided stand, but otherwise solid build quality.
- Even with the desk in the picture i still had problems with the base hitting my keyboard or mouse as i was gaming.
- I can notice pixelation when i sit close to it2.
- Try to go with 1440p, 144hz if you want a monitor for gaming and your computer can drive it.
- Good looking monitor for the price, been working great (I’ve had for a few months now)
- Great purchase. love it. Writing this now on this screen.
3. Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla easily gets the award of Best Acer P1383w Under 100$.
4. Xz342ck Pbmiiphx
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable and Display Port Cable Included)
- Zero Frame Design | 2 speakers, 3 watts per speaker
- 34″ WQHD UltraWide (3440 x 1440) VA Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 1500R Curved Display | Brightness: 400 cd/m2 | VESA Certified DisplayHDR400
- 144Hz Refresh Rate | Response Time: 1ms (VRB)
Xz342ck Pbmiiphx is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Xz342ck Pbmiiphx if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer P1383w is that even though Xz342ck Pbmiiphx is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD Webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- Just 0. 63″ thin and 2. 65 lbs and up to 11. 5 hours of battery life!
- 16: 9 aspect ratio)
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port & 1 – HDMI port
- 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution
If you are buying a Acer P1383w for the first time, then you should have Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn. It has fewer features when you make Acer P1383w comparisons of Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn with any other Acer P1383w but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer P1383w, grab any Acer P1383w but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn
- Never had a 14 screen before but i am very happy with the speed and quality.
- A value laptop with good building quality and performance.
- You might’ve heard that the screen quality is bad from a lot of reviewers but honestly to us normal people it doesn’t matter.
- I’m not a gamer but i’m not seeing anything wrong with the screen display.
- The laptop itself runs great, is fast, super light, has a nice keyboard, i think the only complaint i would have is that the we… Read More
- Screen quality is the best i have owned – too bad i just hook it up to a big monitor using it as a desktop.
- A ryzen laptop for this price is unbeatable.
- This is more than he needs, but the price was right.
- This one was a close second and the price was right and time was running out (on waiting).
- It’s really fast :d like really fast.
- It is very fast and has easily handled multiple open tabs, programs, and applications.
- Also, i mostly use this laptop indoors, but i went outside with it a few times, and i can hardly see anything on the screen.
- Overall, it’s a great laptop specially because of that ryzen 4700u processor and surely worth it.
- 5h of lifethe ryzen processor saves this build, and this remains an excellent light weight travel laptop.
- I’m primarily a pc user, but i have to use a mac for work (we are all issued macbook pros).
- This is a fantastic little laptop – I love it!
- Keyboard poor layout and its backlight so bad. there have not to have the backlight on several keys
- I’ve used this device on and off for just over 4 months now and this thing is a darn good laptop. For general usage web browsin… Read More
- I use my laptop for school not for games. I love the clarity and quality of the images.
6. Acer R13 Convertible Touchscreen Chromebook
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides
- With the Google play store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, All from your Chromebook.
- Convertible Chromebook with Mediate MT8173C Quad-Core Multi-Processor, 13. 3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 10-point multi-touch screen, 4GB Memory, 64GB emcee and Up to 12-hour Battery Life
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
Acer R13 Convertible Touchscreen Chromebook is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Swift 3 Thin & Light Laptop, 14″ Full HD IPS, AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Processor With Radeon Graphics, 8GB LPDDR4, 512GB Nvme SSD, Wifi 6, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, SF314-42-R9YN which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer R13 Convertible Touchscreen Chromebook brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer R13 Convertible Touchscreen Chromebook is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer P1383w in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer P1383w and it could be any of the high value Acer P1383w, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer R13 Convertible Touchscreen Chromebook. Acer R13 Convertible Touchscreen Chromebook will have more than 50% of all its features.
- Build quality is excellent/ keyboard and track pad are comfortable.
- I am pleasantly surprised with the acer, especially with the keyboard and screen.
- Not the best buy but good quality and cheap stuff isn’t good
- I’ve mostly been having issues with the space bar not being recognized.
- To give an idea of my usage, i first started looking for a replacement for my nexus 9 tablet which became more of a netflix, yo… Read More
- And you definitely aren’t going to beat the price.
- And what made my final decision was the price.
- It doesn’t feel as cheaply made as other chromebooks around this price point.
- 3 convertible 2-in-1 full hd ips touchscreen chromebook – intel quad-core mediatek mt8173c 2.
- Love this laptop it is the only one out there that met all my standards it’s great. I use it everyday
- Not the Best Buy but good quality and cheap stuff isn’t good
7. Acer Chromebook 315 Computer Processor
- 15.6” HD ComfyView Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient LED screen.
- Intel Celeron processor N4000, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- Chrome OS included. 3-Cell Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 12.50 hours. 14.4″ x 9.9″ x 0.8″, 4.19 lbs. TiTac SD Card
- 4GB RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 32GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- [Ports] 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0 Type A, 1x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1x Memory Card Reader. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth
Acer Chromebook 315 Computer Processor is another one which falls under Acer P1383w for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Chromebook 315 Computer Processor ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer P1383w and that is what has revived them. Acer Chromebook 315 Computer Processor has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Chromebook 315 Computer Processor is amazing features.
8. Acer Convertible Chromebook Touchscreen Quad Core
- 802 11ac (Dual-Band 2 4 GHz and 5 GHz) Bluetooth 4 0 USB 3 0 HDMI Micro SD Card Reader
- 360° flip-and-fold design 11 6-inch High Definition WLED IPS Touchscreen Display 1366 x768 The Corning Gorilla glass display HD Webcam
- Intel Celeron N3150 Quad-core Processor 1 6GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2 0GHz Chrome OS
- Google Chrome OS 3-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) Battery up to 10 hrs 2 76lbs
Acer Convertible Chromebook Touchscreen Quad Core is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Convertible Chromebook Touchscreen Quad Core wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Convertible Chromebook Touchscreen Quad Core once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer P1383w in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer P1383w to any other Acer P1383w is least.
9. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-5812 Gaming Laptop comes with these high level specs: 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor 2. 4GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4. 1GHz, 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots , 1 Slot Available), 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, Waves MaxxAudio sound technology, featuring MaxxBass, MaxxVolume, MaxxDialog, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Ports (One with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 Port, 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port with HDCP Support, Backlit Keyboard, Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 4. 85 lbs. 2. 2 kg (system unit only) (NH. Q59AA. 002).
10. Acer Xfa240 Bmj
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- Mounting Type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100mm)
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display Port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel Type: TN | colors supported: 16. 7 million | brightness: 350 nit
- 144Hz refresh rate using Display port | response time: 1ms. Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer P1383w yet, then Acer Xfa240 Bmj is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer P1383w Under 100$ and Acer P1383w comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Xfa240 Bmj offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Xfa240 Bmj’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer P1383w Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.